WELCOME TO SEETO
- Develop the Indicative Extension of TEN-T Comprehensive Network to the Western Balkans;
- Improve and harmonise regional transport policies and technical standards for the Indicative Extension of TEN-T Comprehensive Network to the Western Balkans development;
- Maintain an effective coordination and communication network; and
- Integrate the Indicative Extension of TEN-T Comprehensive Network to the Western Balkans in the framework of the wider Trans European Network.
- Joint Action Plan on Western Balkan Trade and Transport Integration
- IRF- Safer Roads By Design™09:00 AM
- Second Serbian Road Congress / 2016Crowne Plaza, Belgrade, Serbia.
- TEN-T Days
The South East Europe Transport Observatory (SEETO) in cooperation with the Ministry of Communications and Transport of Bosnia and Herzegovina as a host are organizing the 1st SEETO Transport Infrastructure Forum for development of the indicative extension of TEN-T Comprehensive and Core Network for Western Balkans, which is going to be held in Hotel Bristol,…
Sarajevo, 22 March: The next major event “Transport Infrastructure Forum”, to be held in Sarajevo on March 22nd, 2016, the Forum is one of the largest and major Regional Forums organized by SEETO. Following the activities derived from Berlin and Vienna Summit, and commitments made by high level SEETO Regional Participants officials to accomplish regional,…
International Open Call for Procurement of Consultancy Services for Inventory and Analysis of Road Ancillary Infrastructure along TEN-T Core extension in South East Europe Deadline 28.03.2016 The Regional Cooperation Council (RCC) Secretariat is looking for consultancy services to establish a register of ancillary infrastructure and interoperability and signalization aspects on the Road Core Network in…