WELCOME TO SEETO
- Develop the Indicative Extension of TEN-T Comprehensive Network to the Western Balkans;
- Improve and harmonise regional transport policies and technical standards for the Indicative Extension of TEN-T Comprehensive Network to the Western Balkans development;
- Maintain an effective coordination and communication network; and
- Integrate the Indicative Extension of TEN-T Comprehensive Network to the Western Balkans in the framework of the wider Trans European Network.
- Second Serbian Road Congress / 2016Crowne Plaza, Belgrade, Serbia.
Brussels- 10.12.2015 – Following the Western Balkan 6 summit in Vienna on 27 August 2015, where the Prime Ministers of the Western Balkans countries and the European Commission committed to improve the connectivity within the Western Balkans, as well as between the Western Balkans and the European Union as a key factor for growth and…
11th Annual Meeting of Ministers on the Development of the Indicative Extension of TEN-T Comprehensive and Core Network to the Western Balkans
3rd December 2015 Tirana Venue: Hotel Sheraton With great pleasure we would like to announce that the 11th Annual Meeting of Ministers, which is organized by SEETO Secretariat and hosted by the Albanian Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, is going to take place on December 3rd, 2015 in Tirana. The SEETO Annual Meeting of Ministers…
On the basis of the Job Description adopted by the SEETO Steering Committe, SEETO is announcing a Vacancy call for a full time position of COORDINATOR AND PROJECT COMMUNICATION OFFICER The South East Europe Transport Observatory (SEETO) is a regional transport organization based in Belgrade since 2005 and comprises the following regional participants: Albania,…